Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Propaganda









I don't know why this uploaded all the extra space outside the page borders, but it provides a nice WIP look.



Net neutrality is a matter I feel very strongly about, so I immediately wanted to do a poster relative to it. And I feel that the constructivist Russian vibe really meshes with the tone of the piece- almost makes some extra suggestions about Russian hackers selling information. That's not directly linked, though- the poster's more about in-country service providers charging more for sites or streams that they know are more desirable. It's the most obvious attempt to change the law in the name of a sleazy cash grab, and I still can't believe it's passed. The idea of repealing net neutrality is distinctly un-American to me- so perhaps the Russian format is all too appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment