Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Magazine


I've always loved looking at whatever bizarre new stuff is headlining the world of fashion, so this idea really jumped out at me- it seems like such an obvious disconnect between product and consumer that I'm stunned the industry can make any money. I mean, look at that thing on my front cover- who would wear that?! But this isn't about my opinions on fashion, it's about my opinions on InDesign. Overall, I think I liked this program less than Photoshop or Illustrator, but I didn't exactly hate it. I think the hardest part was keeping the smaller text legible- a feat I'm not convinced I accomplished. But I'm glad to have learned what doesn't work now so that, should I need to in the future, I can use InDesign more competently and confidently.

No comments:

Post a Comment